Avoid waste and the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome thanks to these discreet and odour-control 3 layers sanitary pads. Best way to enjoy safe and eco-friendly personal hygiene.
The reusable sanitary pads from Bambaw are made for women, by women to make sure they cover all your feminine hygiene needs. Therefore, they are available in four different sizes:
- Light flow (5 pads with 1 layer of microfiber)
- Medium flow (5 pads with 2 layers of microfiber)
- Heavy flow (5 pads with 3 layers of microfiber)
- Mix pack (3 light flow, 2 medium flow, 1 heavy flow)
All reusable menstrual pads are discreetly in black and made from three materials:
- Bamboo charcoal for a dry and soft feeling, as well as odour control
- Microfiber for maximum absorption and quick-drying
- Waterproof PUL for best protection and slight elasticity
All reusable sanitary pads also have snaps on the wings to make sure they stay in place securely all the time.
A discreet pouch
Each pack of reusable menstrual pads includes a black, leakproof pouch. It has two compartments, which enables you to easily separate used and unused pads. It is also designed to make those trips to the bathroom more comfortable.
What’s in the box?
- 5x Reusable sanitary pads (for light, medium or heavy flow)
- 1x Black, leakproof pouch
- 1x In-depth digital user manual
Women hygiene products, such as sanitary pads, tampons or others are a necessity. Unfortunately, most of those are single-use. These are usually packed in plastic and are partly made from plastic, meaning that they are not recyclable or biodegradable.
Instead, they take 500 to 700 years to break down into smaller pieces called microplastics. Period products are the 5th most common item found on beaches in Europe, according to the European Commission.
The price of single-use pads
In addition to the adverse effects on the environment, single-use sanitary products cost a lot of money over time. In 5 years, you can spend between 130 and 400€ on female hygiene products. Over the course of your life, this can add up to 14.000€ for disposable female hygiene products.
The reusable options
Luckily, there are several reusable alternatives to single-use sanitary products. Internal solutions such as menstrual cups or external solutions like reusable menstrual pads. A reusable sanitary pad is the healthiest option for you because menstrual cups or tampons can lead to a dangerous stagnation of blood in your body.