For many of us, smoothing the lengths of locks with a moisture-boosting balm has become an essential part of our hair routine. It’s true, many shampoo bars also boast conditioning benefits, but without that final hair-softening step, showering just feels incomplete.
Well we certainly have some great conditioner bars to offer! This one is made with organic shea butter, coconut oil, argan oil, castor oil and many other beneficial ingredients to make your hair soft and manageable! Besides:
- Conditioner bars are less wasteful. Unlike most liquid conditioners that are made with around 60 to 80% water, these do not contain water and are full of the ingredients you want. Concerned about distribution? The water from your shower will help to spread the product.
- They are easy to use. They just glide on your wet hair and you can use either your fingers or a wide tooth comb to distribute.
- The packaging is limited. Waste not, want not. Being green is always a plus!
- There is less mess. No leaking bottle or spillage while in the shower. We all know that is the worst!
- It is lost lasting/cost-effective. This little bar will last a very long time, if you let it properly dry after each use it will last a very long time. Cutting your bars into smaller portions and using a little at a time will help you preserve it.
- Create easy traveling. Great for travel because they pack without the worry of leakage.Now that you see just how beneficial they are it is time to give some a try!Our bars are/ can:
- last for more than 1oo washes
- travel-friendly (no more leaks in your luggage, breeze through security!)
- gym-friendly (great hair on-the-go!)
- scented using 100% natural fragrances
- double as a soap bar, when traveling! (shampoo bar)
- double as a shave bar, when traveling! (conditioner bar)
- Vegan Friendly
- Curly Girl Friendly
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Quaternium-91 and Cetrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E.