Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes.
With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes. The reusable tin (perfect for collecting sea shells) is plastic free and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
Size: 3.0 oz / 85 g
• Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
• Full body coverage
• Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
• Dermatologist recommended
• Specifically formulated for children
• Reef safe & cruelty free
• non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient – 25%
• Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
• Never runs or stings eyes
• Recyclable/Reusable tin
• Compostable merchandising box
• Soy, gluten and nut free
How to use it?
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredient: Non Nano Zinc Oxide (25%)
Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract**, Vitamin E**
* USDA Certified Organic
** Certified Natural