Extremely soft bristles provide a velvety touch and positive emotions for the baby. The cushion of soft bristles evenly distributes the pressure on the teeth and gums. The oval and curved handle of the brush is comfortable for the baby and easy for parents to control. Flexible medical plastic without latex, dyes and BPA protects the baby.
“When the baby’s first teeth appear, it is advised to brush them with a baby toothbrush with a small head and soft rounded bristles. For babies between 6 and 18 months, it is recommended to brush their teeth with clean water twice a day – in the morning and in the evening.” American Dental Association recommendation. Radius Pure Baby is the world’s first dye-free and bisphenol-free toothbrush for babies aged 6 to 18 months, approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and recognized by the American Dental Association. The Pure Baby toothbrush uses 8,000 ultra-soft, premium quality Radius bristles (four times more than usual). The mixed bristles in the oval head guarantee a velvety touch and protection against tooth erosion. The attractive brush design is designed with your little one in mind. The comfortable curved handle of the brush is easy to use for both the baby and the parents. The handle of the brush is made of pure medical plastic without harmful additives and can be chewed.Baby”
Why do mothers choose “Pure Baby” for their baby?
- Original age-appropriate design – for babies from 6 to 18 months.
- Patented RADIUS ® bristles – 8,000 top-quality, extremely soft bristles provide a velvety touch and positive emotions for the baby.
- Completely clean medical plastic without bisphenol and dyes protects the baby inside and out.
- The oval and curved handle of the toothbrush is comfortable for the baby and easy for parents to control.
- The cushion of soft bristles evenly distributes the pressure on the baby’s delicate teeth and gums.
- The safety of the Radius Pure Baby toothbrush has been approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration).