This natural toothpaste is blended with organic peppermint essential oil.
Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria; the sort of bacteria that thrives in a low oxygen environment like your mouth, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to your conventional toothpaste. One bamboo spatula is included.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- PETA cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 60ml: 4 weeks, 120ml: 8 weeks, 1 person twice a day
How to use it?
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.