This natural toothpaste is blended with activated charcoal and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria; the sort of bacteria that thrives in a low oxygen environment like your mouth, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease. The peroxide-free activated charcoal formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpastes. This natural toothpaste will effectively remove surface stains without being harsh and abrasive to your teeth. Comes with one bamboo spatula.
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- PETA cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 60ml: 4 weeks, 120ml: 8 weeks, 1 person twice a day
How to use it?
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Charcoal Powder^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.